Top Climate for poultry
with dust binding
Top Climate system Cooling, humidifying, dust binding with 70 bar (1000 psi) water pressure
The LUBING Top Climate system was developed for effective humidifying, cooling and dust binding of the house air.
It works according to the principle of the direct evaporative cooling.
Through high pressure nozzles water is injected into the house air with a pressure of 70 bar as fog.
The fog evaporates immediately and causes the cooling of the house air by extracting heat.
This cooling effect saves energy because the ventilation rate can be throttled.
During heating periods and after the arrival of young animals the LUBING Top Climate system is used for the rise of the humidity to optimum value.
The world-wide approved LUBING Top Climate system operates successfully with any kind of ventilation system.
Even in open houses with only low compulsory ventilation, a considerable improvement of the house climate is achieved.
The LUBING Top Climate system contributes substantially to the animals’ health and activities with laying hens as well as fattening poultry and rearing.
So the medicine application may be reduced.
FlexClamp system with brass nozzle and tube clip.
Cutting ring coupling
Cutting ring coupling made of
stainless steel for secure connection of the nozzle lines.
Central filter unit
Central filter unit with medicator.
Pump unit – D-Line
Pump unit with direct drive.
Press Fix is a joint unit made of stainless steel. Just set in and press to fit.
A simple and safe connection.
Stainless steel tube with welded adapter, brass nozzle and plastic tube clip.
The interactive controller for the control and monitoring of the pump unit.
Nozzle line with brass nozzle.
• Fast cooling in the house without any wetness.
• Increase of the humidity to every value desired (greatest wellbeing between 60 – 70% relative humidity).
• Effective dust binding influences positively the breath organs of the
• More active animals by proper climate, regular spread of temperature.
• Better feed conversion.
• Optimum performance.
• Less aggression, natural animal behaviour
• Use of the system for soaking and disinfection.
• LUBING medicator to spray in medicated drinking water (for prevention and therapy of respiratory
• Possibility of automatic operation in different houses by connection to
the LUBING controller or other climate computers with one system.
• Constant laying results also in summer.
• Operation of several houses with one pump unit.
Main facts at a glance
Type of pump and art.
Flow rate per nozzle at 70 bar: 5,3 l/hour
*Standard voltage 400 V 50 Hz. Special voltages on request!
We shall be pleased to work out an offer for your individual needs.
Very important: The layout of the LUBING Top-Climate-System depends on the house dimensions, the ventilation system and the animal species.
The delivery program of the LUBING Top-Climate-System covers, besides the various small articles such as the installation accessories, the switch boxes and controller.
Top climate system Modification of the product program to a modular design
LUBING is planning a modification of the product program of Top climate systems in order to respond flexibly to new challenges on the markets.
At first only the Eco pump unit program is affected by this modification.
The new modular design allows several new combination possibilities without increasing the already existing high
number of pump unit variations.
In the future a small number of modules will clearly cover a lot of individual variations.
Based on this modular design there will be several advantages:
• increased flexibility of Top climate systems,
• simplified service and repair work,
• simplified production planning and storage due to standardized modules; consequently shorter delivery times are possible and cost increases are avoided.
The system consists of following modules:
The following example will explain the new design more detailed
Up to now
if a pump unit Eco 250 with electrical pressure relief, a filter unit and a controller has been ordered, these products have been manufactured and prewired according to order.
Then controller and pump unit were tested together and left LUBING completely wired.
If the above mentioned system is required in the future you have to order this system in single modules:
a standardized pump unit, an add-on module for the electrical pressure relief, a filter unit with main valve and a controller. All pump units are still 100% tested. Several standardized modules will be available directly from stock
Pump unit, main valve and electrical pressure relief (delivered incl. connecting cables) are not wired by LUBING anymore.
The components will be connected to the controller during the installation process of the system by qualified persons onsite.
Advantage: it is easier to put connecting cables into cables channels or extend cables if necessary.
Based on the modular design it is much easier to add further optional add-on modules (e.g electrical pressure relief)
to the existing system than it was before.
Because of the modular design spare parts (e.g. valves) are replaceable much
Furthermore an additional manometer that is located behind the main valve of the filter unit will simplify the troubleshooting.
The modular design will provide further advantages:
• bigger pump units (> Eco 150) will be available in 50Hz and 60Hz versions; this way an optimized operation of pump units at 60Hz is guaranteed,
• a new pump unit size for systems with more than 350 nozzles will be launched to the market,
• new plunger pump types made by Interpump and UDOR will be implemented,
• all new pump units will have one optimized main console; this main console fits to the dimensions of all new pump unit versions.
The modification will take place in winter season 2018/19. Each version of the present pump units will be used up in stock before we launch the new version accordingly.
If you should have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.